Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Feeling Uninspired

It's true, I don't know what else to blog about tonight. I am stuck. So I thought I would go to Blog Ideas and try to find something to write about. Instead I am listing their ideas. Great post, right? I know, I'm lazy!

Knock on wood and other stupid sayings.

When was the last time you said 'I Love You'?

Chores you hate.

Alcohol: your thoughts.

How long have you been blogin'?

Vanity Search @ Google: does your site come up?

My favorite movie in 30 words.

Foods that have an after taste.

An ode to your couch.

If you could.. Who would you kill?

What should we do with stupid people?

How long do you think you will live?

How long have you been blogin'?

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

How much weight do you want to GAIN?

I eat out too much.

Behind the scenes of 'Your Blog' the movie.

An update on your Favorite Band.

An open letter to SPAMMERS!

Alternate uses for crayons.

Childish games to play on co-workers.

If you wanna be my lover...

How long can I go without a haircut!

Pickles: Friend or Foe? Answered by Guru

My life as a cartoon.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home