Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

TV And Movie Quizzes


Who's Your Inner Buffy Bad-Girl? Find out @ She's Crafty





Which Action Star Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty






Who's Your 80s Movie Icon Alter-Ego? Find out @ She's Crafty





Who Would Slaughter You in a Horror Movie? Find out @ She's Crafty

2
Blogger Pete said...

What Buffy Bad Girl Are You? - Not Applicable to me, but I took it anyway. I am The Hell God, Glory. I am one evil, nasty b*tch. I have incredible power and am very self-important. I am a God, afterall. I am virtually unstoppable. If I want something, I take it. No one can stop me. Except the guy I share a body with. (WTF does that mean? I need to watch more Buffy.)

What Action Star Am I? - I am Neo.

What is my 80's Movie Icon Alter Ego? - Joel from Risky Business. I am generally pretty well-behaved but I definately have a reckless, impulsive side to me. Big parties, sex on trains... The moral of my story is crazy prostitutes = trouble.

Who Would Slaughter Me in a Horror Movie? - Jason. Splatter-movie killed by an undead psycho avenging his mother's and his deaths. He favors slicing and dicing with a machete, but he'll bludgeon you with pretty much anything. No sex was a must if I wanted to live.

November 11, 2004 6:49 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

From what I remember, Glory shares a body with a Sunnydale doctor because she doesn't have a body of her own. He doesn't like the arrangement, but they are able to talk to each other. She feeds off of peoples minds to get stronger, which in turn makes the people go insane. Also, Glory is able to switch from herself to the doc whenever she wants to or is strong enough to do so. The doc has little say and was only able to switch back and forth a few times.

That enough of a description for ya? Let me know if you want more info.

November 11, 2004 9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home