Life is Grand!!!

Monday, November 08, 2004

A Second Wind

I feel so much better now. Lunch time with the boys always wakes me up. All three have eaten and two are down for their naps. I am getting a few things accomplished. I have done three loads of laundry(I always have a lot on Mon since I don't do laundry on the weekend) and dinner has been made and is in the fridge. I boiled some eggs, peeled and cut them, and mixed with plenty of tuna and mayo. After my hubby comes home, I will take a piece of cheese and put it on a slice of wheat bread and then add the egg mixture on top. When my cookie sheet is full of these open-topped sandwiches, I will pop them in the oven till the cheeses is melted and the bread is crunchy. They are sooooo good, if I do say so myself.

I think I might try to lay down for a little bit and maybe I can convince my son to do the same. He is so unpredictable with his naps. I never know if he will take one or not, recently the not. Either way, I will be laying down till it is time to get the first one ready to be picked up at 4.

Life is grand people!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home