Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Pumpkin Moolatte!

That's right! DQ has a new seasonal flavor for their wonderful iced coffee drinks. I just tried it last night and it was divine!!! Oh, I was in heaven for the 10 minutes that the moolatte lasted. It was so good, I almost had to make a trip to the bathroom. Just kidding...or am I?

This is a must try drink! I know you would love it loelsh since you raved about them in this post of yours! At first the pumpkin hits you, then the coffee taste comes into play. Yum, yum, yum! Everybody needs to get in before the end of the year to taste this mouth watering concoction.

Btw, my hubby had a pumpkin blizzard. It is also a must try because it has chunks of pie crust in it. Very good dessert, but not as good as my moolatte. I need some more soon!

5
Blogger loelsh said...

Emily and I shared a pumpkin blizzard and it was indeed delicious. I did not even know about the pumpkin moolatte. Do they have them at all DQ's? I will definately be checking that out.

November 18, 2004 11:00 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We went to the Pick Town DQ, but as far as I know, they have them in all locations. I might have to get another one this weekend. They are soooo very good!

November 18, 2004 1:46 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I tried...and it was sehr gut! <--that means very good for all you non german-speaking mofo's.

November 18, 2004 9:15 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 18, 2004 9:15 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I thought it was ausgeseichtnet.

November 18, 2004 10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home