Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

A Change In Color



In preparation of the families picture being taken this Friday, I decided to get my roots touched up with some more red. I went to my mom's beauty salon last night and decided to go a little lighter this time with the color. My mom picked out some beautiful red coloring and to lighten it up, she added some blond coloring. That's right, she made me strawberry blonde! I love it! Of course, she had to do my entire head of hair instead of just my roots because the the color change.

I love being red, I mean strawberry blonde! I was a redhead off and on during high school and I went red for my senior pictures. I always feel so fabulous while red. The only problem is the upkeep. I have to go every few months to re-touch the color. It's a pain, but well worth it!

1
Blogger G said...

You look Mahvuhluss Dahleeng!!

November 17, 2004 3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home