Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Boys

Well, here it is! Finally, I know. I have gotten around to posting a picture of my three boys (well, only one is actually mine). My hubby took this picture of the little ones playing in a pack-n-play. The one year old had just gotten up from his nap and the other two boys wanted to join him. That is how it usually is. When one is doing or playing with something, the other two have to join in.

It's not the best pic of them, but at least they were all together being good. The one year old is on the left, while my son is on the right. The famous red-head is in the middle. Thank God he wasn't in an orange shirt!


1
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

Our future looks bright!!! I have a red head for a mother, sister and nephew and all 3 are strong willed and hot tempered, honest and loyal. But all joking aside YOU are MOLDING our future, right there in your home.

November 20, 2004 10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home