Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Success!

Well, my turkey was a success in my book. Next time I will pay more attention to the foil covering the bird. It started to rip open in the back as the meat was cooking. It let out some moisture, so the turkey was just a little dry. My hubby didn't think so though as he was in heaven! He loved the pre-Thanksgiving dinner of lumpy mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, and of course the turkey. I definitely know what to do to improve the turkey for Thursday.

Life is grand with pre-Thanksgiving leftovers!!!

4
Blogger Pete said...

Glad to hear it, congratulations. I knew you could do it!

My tastebuds also congratulate you, since they will reap the harvest of your labor on Thursday.

Thanks for all that you are doing to ensure that I have one of my tastiest Thanksgivings EVER.

I appreciate the hard work. Thank you.

November 23, 2004 6:41 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You are welcome!

November 23, 2004 7:11 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thank you! I will be getting up at about 4 in the morning to start preparing the real deal so I need all the luck and prayers I can get.

November 24, 2004 7:16 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I look forward to tasting a non-dry bird this thanksgiving.

November 24, 2004 7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home