Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Good Times!

Well I had a wonderful time at the Funny Bone last night. Since I hang around kids all day, it was nice being able to have some dinner and entertainment with adult friends. It was great not being the only woman to go, so thanks Loelsh for making sitting arrangements for the kids so you could be with us.

I laughed quite a few times last night. I am not at all disappointed that it was a National Showcase night. I am also so very glad that the comedians didn't point me out or try to talk to me. I like being able to enjoy myself instead of looking like an *ss in front of the audience.

Did any of my other readers enjoy it? G, Lo, Gu, Drift?

Btw, I thought the last guy was the best. Maybe because most of his jokes were memorable. I don't know.


4
Blogger Pete said...

I agree that the last guy was the best. I give a full breakdown on mines blog today.

One thing though... Gu? I'm a baby noise now?

November 24, 2004 7:03 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Sorry Guru, just making all the names one syllable. I guess I will have to go through the trouble of typing the ru next time just to make you happy.

Ahhh, the things I do for my friends.

November 24, 2004 7:34 AM

 
Blogger G said...

I too enjoyed Troy Davis' comedy the most, but I coulda done without the bumper sticker and T-shirt plug. That was kinda pathetic.

November 24, 2004 10:22 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I also had a great time. I thought the last guy was the funniest and agree with guru that the first guy looked like his dad. I love the bone (funny bone that is...maybe) so anytime you firs' wanna go, let me know, I'm there!

November 24, 2004 7:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home