Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Trin's Trivia

If you will notice in my right hand column, there is a new trivia game. All you have to do is click on the link and create a sign in name and then you are ready to play! It is all movie trivia and it is changed daily. It will have the winner for each day and then the monthly winner as well. It should be really fun, so try it if you want.

Thanks for helping me set it up G!

1
Blogger G said...

You're so welcome honey! Sorry it took so long just to get started on it. I really only did about 10 minutes of actual work including making the button. Then I spent the better part of an hour, after you went to bed, tweaking the code to my liking(resizing,and repositioning stuff. If I knew we'd have those issues with the flash button, I wouldn't have wasted your time with it.

November 25, 2004 10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home