Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Mission Somewhat Accomplished

Well, I was up and at Meijer this morning at 4:30. I should have gotten there earlier because the line in electronics was around the store! I really wanted the $18.00 dvd player, but I was not willing to stand in line for over an hour. Plus, I didn't want to risk the store running out the this hot item before I even get to the counter. So instead I bought a $27.00 player at Walmart where they had about 200 of them just laying out. It was a whole $9.00 more at Wallyworld, but it is still a great deal for a dvd player. Plus, in the same store I found several good movies for $3.88!

All in all, I found some good deals and I have crossed quite a few people off my Christmas list. I have about 50 people to buy for so I need all the great deals I can get. Happy shopping blogworld!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home