Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Getting Ahead Of Myself

Well, I finished wrapping all the presents that I have bought so far. It didn't take me too long today, but the cat kept getting in my way. She loves to mess with the paper and make it roll around the room.

Anyway, I love wrapping! But, I tend to be to much of a perfectionist with it. I have to have the paper just so and never wrinkled. I never let my hubby help since he doesn't do it right. In other words, his wrapping is just fine, but he doesn't do it my way.

I usually put my wrapped presents under the tree till C-mas, but not this year. As I have said in previous posts, I don't want the boys or the cat to mess with the paper. So, my closet is filled with gifts.

I am half done with purchasing my C-mas gifts. My mom gave me a great suggestion for my bro-a dvd player. I hope to find another cheap one (less than $30) before the holiday is here. I also need to buy for at least a dozen more relatives. Not too bad since I have to buy for about 50 people this year. I know exactly what I am going to get everyone, I just need to get to the store. I hope Best Buy has some sort of deal where if you buy $100 worth of items you get so much back in a gift cert. They did last year so I hope they do the same this year.

If I can get out of the house this week, I should be able to finish up with the shopping. Remember people, life is grand!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home