Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Fun Trivia

As most of you know, I have Trin's Trivia located on the right side of this blog below my mood. If you click on the link, it will take you to my trivia movie quiz which is changed daily. It is part of funtrivia.com, one of my fav websites. Not only can you take great quizzes, but you can eventually make some of your very own! Exciting stuff, huh? Anyway, I will be making up my own quiz after I have met the qualifications for a creator. I have already taken the required 100 quizzes, but I need to be a member for another 3 weeks.

I am currently working on a quiz about one of my all time fav movies, The Village. I noticed the other day that currently there is no quiz about this movie, nor Unbreakable. If you are fans of these movies, let me know some interesting trivia so that I can include it on my quizzes!

Pic below from one of my fav scenes from The Village. Anyone know why Ivy is holding out her hand?



Btw, who decided to wait till after C-mas to release The Village on dvd? Crazy!!! I want this under the tree this year! Ahhhhhh!!!

2
Blogger Pete said...

If I am not mistaken, the village is being raided by the badness and she is holding out her hand waiting for Lucius.

December 06, 2004 6:58 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You are correct sir. Thanks for playing.

December 06, 2004 10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home