Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory



Has anyone else seen the preview for this movie yet? I did and I almost cried. They are ruining a classic by making it crap. I am so serious. I love the old movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory starring Gene Wilder. Why would anyone want to improve on this classic? Tim Burton that's who. He claims that he wants to be truer to the book. Whatever man!

Tim has Johnny Depp playing Wonka. Depp is such a disappointment to the role. Wonka is supposed to be eccentric, but lovable. Depp just looks like a weird drag queen.


2
Blogger G said...

I saw it too. You're right. Looks like CRAP! I don't even care for the original that much, but this new one is gonna suck!

December 16, 2004 8:51 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

What! You don't care for the original that much??! Are you crazy? I think I have the entire movie memorized and I haven't even seen the movie in months. But to not care for it? I guess you and my sis have one more thing in common. You're both terrible movie critics.

December 16, 2004 9:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home