Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

O12

Well the hubby and I finally saw Ocean's Twelve tonight. I have honestly got to say that I was disappointed. The film had too many take a breath scenes. This is where we get to calm down between the quick paced action shots to let our heart beat slow back down to normal.

The heists weren't even that great. Don't get me wrong, they were action packed, but they pale in comparison to the first movie. The first movie had the element of surprise, but you were looking for the surprises in the second movie. But, I will give the movie credit for getting back all the actors from the first one.

Btw, did anyone else notice the credit line: And special appearance of Tess playing Julia Roberts ? Classic, classic.

Oh, one last note. I think Brad Pitt's hair in the movie looks just like Guru's short hair.

2
Blogger Pete said...

Hey, I'm disappointed that you didn't like it, but there is this...

And time that someone can successfully make a comparison between me and the sexiest man alive, I welcome it.

December 16, 2004 6:02 AM

 
Blogger G said...

As with most sequels, the first movie was better. I didn't like the Julia gag, and Could have done without the Bruce Willis cameo. I liked that they got Daddy Warbucks to play La Marque.

December 16, 2004 10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home