Life is Grand!!!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Tired Today

I think I stayed up to late last night because I am so tired. It might just be because I did a lot of work around the house today. I did four loads of laundry which includes washing, drying, folding, and putting it all away. Well, at least it made the time pass quickly while watching the three crazy boys.

I also started cleaning up my master bedroom. There is Christmas gifts all over the floor along with wrapping paper and boxes. Also, the pack n play is filled with toys and clothes. My dresser top has more gifts on it plus scissors, tape, gift tags, and other what not for the up and coming holiday. Today I was able to clear some of it away as I wrapped about 15 gifts.

I am almost done shopping, but I have been saying this for weeks. I keep forgetting that I haven't bought gifts for certain people. But seriously, I only have to buy for two more cousins and for the autistic boy I watch. I might get my hubby one more thing also. We'll see.

Life is grand people.

2
Blogger loelsh said...

You're way ahead of me, I haven't even started shopping yet. But it's not because I'm lazy. I love shopping. I just don't have the $ to get presents with.

December 13, 2004 10:00 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Why don't you make something for everyone instead of buying something? I know the grandparents would love a homemade gift. Half of their gift from us will be a homemade loaf of bread. You don't have to, but it is just a thought.

December 14, 2004 7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home