Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Grandma's, Gotta Love Them, Part 2

Below is the letter sent from my aunt to my crazy grandma in response to the letter sent to the family. If you need a refresher, read this. Anyway, my aunt sent a very pleasant letter, but my grandma will still be upset over it. Oh well, what's a granddaughter to do? G-ma still hasn't responded back yet, so I have no clue what we are doing or even where we are going.

Here is the letter: My understanding is that ___(my sis) really would still like to have Christmas at her home - which really does have plenty of room for everyone. I've been there several times with large parties and had plenty of space to move around. The townhouse is very cute and she has done a nice job with it. I think she deserves a chance to show it off for those who have not seen it before.

I know that you are a gracious hostess, but ___(my sis) was so looking forward to this. I don't want to be a part of hurting her feelings ...and she was hurt over it. I think we need to reconsider this and let ___(my sis) be the hostess...to avoid any more hard feelings.

Love, ___(my aunt)


Well what do you think? I told my aunt that I completely back her up. If need be, I would call g-ma and tell her that I agree with my aunt. I would love to know how long to wait for a lack of response before I am supposed to call to see what's up. C-mas is next week and this problem needs to be resolved asap!!!

2
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

I would at least like to know about a week in advance. So Saturday is a good day to find out something.

December 16, 2004 6:26 PM

 
Blogger G said...

I would call her and TELL her what IS going to happen and say, "Hope to see you there!"

December 17, 2004 12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home