Life is Grand!!!

Monday, December 20, 2004

Slow Day

Well, not much going on here. The one year olds mommy has a two hour school delay(she is a teacher) because of the cold weather here in Ohio. I get to actually relax this morning and not take a rushed 10 minute shower.



Don't get me wrong, I can wash up in 10 min, but I love loooong showers. Usually 20 min is long enough to get everything accomplished and to allow for standing time. There is nothing like standing in a shower and just letting the hot water hit your body- no washing or rising, just standing. It is so relaxing.

Plus, women have to shave in the shower. We should be allowed extra time since we have to take care of this in our shower time. Men shave either before or after their showers not during. In other words, women should automatically receive an extra 5 min of shower time if men want us to look/feel our best.

Moving on, I am just about finished with the C-mas shopping and wrapping. I went out last night and got one or two more things for the grandparents and my hairdresser(my mom). I also found a few more gifts for my son and if we don't give them to him this holiday, his b-day is in two months. I have enough for him that I am done shopping for his birthday. I love being ahead of myself.

Life is grand people!

8
Blogger Pete said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 20, 2004 9:52 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Lo makes so much fun of me for liking to just stand under the hot water. I can take a fast shower if I want, but I love to just stand under the hot water and let my mind wander (not my hands!) and think about things.

BTW, I know some men who shave in the shower. We are supposed to shave right after a shower, so in the shower accomplishes the same thing and the stubble gets auto rinsed down the drain.

I am all for women taking as much time as they need to get ready and I appreciate the effort. There is one stipulation, though. Don't make us late! That's when I get impatient, as do most men.

December 20, 2004 9:53 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I also hate being late. Most of the time it is my hubby who makes us late though. He can never decide what to wear or what to do with his hair.

December 20, 2004 12:56 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

His hair!?!?!?!???

December 20, 2004 2:43 PM

 
Blogger G said...

I too likey the long shower on occasion. Ya get in there, get everything clean, and then turn up the temp a little and just allow the water to wash your cares away.
I've only known a couple guys who've said they shave in the shower, but it's true, some do. I prefer to use the mirror over the sink method myself.
As for my hair, I shave it over the sink too.
For the record, I do not make us la... brb

December 20, 2004 8:31 PM

 
Blogger G said...

So anyways, as I was saying, I do not make us late. I'm always ready without delay.

December 20, 2004 10:58 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You, turn up the temp? From what, 60 to 61?

My water has to be so hot that I come out steaming and flushed. I always steam up the mirrors, but I don't think you ever have G. Have you?

December 21, 2004 7:15 AM

 
Blogger G said...

Oh no. I'm not into the whole massacism thing. I'm not in there to cook myself. Plus you know I don't like anything as hot as you like it. When you take a shower, I expect Yosemite Sam to start chopping up vegetables on you, while you sing... La Da Dyee... La Da Dyah! "Aaaah, What's up Doc?"

December 21, 2004 8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home