Life is Grand!!!

Friday, December 17, 2004

RED!



Well, I just got home from the salon and man are my roots hot! When a women colors her hair red, their roots tend to be a bit brighter than the rest of their hair color, but just for a few days. My eyebrows are also very red. It should be the perfect red color next week when the color relaxes and washes out a little.

Let me know if you think this is silly. I plan on buying spray in green hair coloring and adding a little to my red hair. I was planning on doing the tips, but I also thought about curling all of my hair and doing a few curls in green. I want to do this for a couple C-mas get togethers to be more festive/silly. What do you think blogworld? I would love to know!

3
Blogger G said...

That sounds HOT!

December 17, 2004 11:46 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I like the idea of the green, in theory. Go all out for the holidays, it'll be all good. Plus, I'm picturing a host of chicks with weird hair colors that I thought were cute, so it will be all right either way.

Oddly enough, I saw most of the chicks mentioned above in "Hot Topic". (Though one works in my building) Would you have figured? "Hot Topic" having people with weird hair?

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that the people inside are all gonna be wearing black and be pierced and tatted.

December 18, 2004 3:40 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I am getting my cousin a gift cert from "Hot Topic". For some reason he likes to wear some sort of dog type collar around his neck. Heehee! Not sure what's up with that, but I guess he can use the gc to buy more if he wants.

December 18, 2004 9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home