Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Harry Potter News!

Sorry, I know this is my fourth post for the day, but I just had to share the wonderful news. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be out next year! JK Rowling has finally finished her book(just last night) and it was announced today that the book will be out the 16th of July! This will be a perfect late b-day present for Guru! I am so excited!!!! Yeah baby!

Oh, here is something I stole from Cate. It's a virtual snow globe. Very cool, check it out!

1
Blogger Pete said...

I am so excited. I also believe that the next movie will be out in late 2005, so 2K5 will be the year of the Potter.

The book's date was just announced and already it is a best seller. See this link:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/12/22/ubook.xml&sSheet=/portal/2004/12/22/ixportaltop.html

December 22, 2004 11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home