Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My Weather

I just added something new to the right, under my mood. That's right, I said "I". Anyway, tell me what ya think. Do I have too much over there? Is it not cute or is it unnecessary or stupid? Please let me know. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.


3
Blogger Pete said...

Good job. I like it. Not too crowded.

Your weather pixie is kind of cute. When it gets warmer, will she be wearing less clothes? Just wondering.

December 22, 2004 7:46 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes, she wears less clothing. When it gets really hot, she gets down to a bikini. As a matter of fact, because of the warmer weather last night, she was wearing a little t-shirt that showed her belly button.

And yes, she is kind of cute, just like me! Heehee! I picked her because of the red hair. Also like me!

December 22, 2004 9:27 AM

 
Blogger G said...

It's very cute! Congratulations on doing it yourself.

December 23, 2004 10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home