Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, December 26, 2004

A Lazy Post

I know that Guru has recently posted a Star War quiz on his blog, but I just had to share this one. It is alot more detailed and it gives you several characters that you are similar to.

Click to see my Star Wars Personality!!



Here is one more quiz. Enjoy!

pandp
You are Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen);
intellectually stimulating, romantic, and
sardonic. You are a brilliant love story about
how two people go through a complete change of
feelings, and about how society of the early
1800s was quite hilarious. I'm glad they found
love, because they used to hate each other. Go
say something sarcastic.


Which Book are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

1
Blogger Pete said...

For the book, I am Lord of the Rings

You are the Lord of the Rings (J. R. R. Tolkien); you are intricate, mystical, epic and ethereal. You are the classic hero. And the wonderful final triumph of good. You are old fashioned and almost infuriatingly slow at times, but keep the language creation coming. Through you we've all learned the importance of being Gollum.

Star Wars:
My Star Wars
Click Here

December 27, 2004 8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home