Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful C-mas. Mine was not so bad this year. I got everything I wanted and more. What made the day stressful was having 4 celebrations in one day. It was very tiring, but after 6 years, you tend to get used to it.

The family received over $150 in gift certs and cash. That's always the best present to get. Don't get me wrong, I got some wonderful gifts that were not in money form, but cash is still my favorite.

My hubby did really well this year with the things he bought for me. He got me something that I have asked for/wanted for years. It finally came out this C-mas. It was the Matrix dvd collection that includes 10 dvds and a small book. I love it! He also got me Ferris Bueller's Day Off(on dvd), coffee scented candles(my fav), and a beautiful candle holder.

My son did really well too. He loved the Little Tykes bike that we got him. He got some great, much needed clothing from everyone. He got a Leapad from us, Dora toys from my mom, and a cute George Foreman playdoh grill from Uncle Guru and Aunt Loelsh.

We had a C-mas tonight and one more tomorrow. Thank the Lord we are almost done! I am so glad that I am off this coming week(I only have my son and no other littles). I need to catch up on some sleep!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home