Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Nude Utah

I have recently been blog hopping and I found a funny new blog. This person actually made up a word for blog hopping-Urf

Taken directly from their blog: Urf (verb): to scan the internet looking for blogs to read. The basic form of "urf" is extendable to "urfed" (past tense), and urfing. Pronounced like "Surf" without the "s" sound.

They also made up another word:
Ead (verb): to read or otherwise experience a blog. As with urf, can be extended to eading. Pronounced like "read" without the "r" sound.

It is my new favorite read. Stop by and say hi to Nude Utah.



1
Blogger G said...

You're right! That is a great blog. I laughed my butt off at some of the stuff on there. I'm definitely going back. Thanks for that.

December 30, 2004 8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home