Life is Grand!!!

Monday, January 03, 2005

Feeling Good, But Tired

Well, I had a busy day today. I had all three boys in my care, so I was on my feet all day. The first was dropped off at 7:15 and the second at 8:15. My son got up at 9 after I had finished the dishes, a load of laundry, and breakfast for myself and the red head. Then after rearranging my linen closet, I got out my mini trampoline to exercise on while watching Dr. Phil. I actually broke a sweat! It was a great 45 minute workout.

After the boy's lunch, I took a few hours to put all my Christmas away. What a task, but at least it is done. I finished in time to get the first boy prepared to go then I made beef stew for dinner. It was so good, if I must say so.

I got to have some time to myself tonight. I haven't had a mommy's night in quite some time. It was nice to just walk around a few stores by myself. It was also good exercise.

Well, I am a little sore already, so I had better turn in. I hope I can keep up with the exercising. How is everyone else doing? Lost any weight yet?

4
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I actually lost a little weight already Drifter. I stepped on the scale this morning and I am two pounds lighter!

Btw, Dr P is the man and I might, kind of, sort of have a thing for him. Maybe it's because of the shiny spot on top of his head. I don't know.

January 04, 2005 11:06 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I have also lost 2 lbs since yesterday morning! I kind of get obsessed and weigh myself multiple times a day, which I know is not a good thing. Even weighing in everyday isn't good, cause it can cause you to get discouraged. But, I know I will continue to do it anyway, though I am only recording my weight once a week.

January 04, 2005 12:45 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I do the same thing Lo. I can't help buy weigh myself every other day or even every day. I need to see results as soon as possible!

Btw, great job on being 2 pounds lighter!

January 04, 2005 1:21 PM

 
Blogger G said...

I just went to the bathroom, and lost 2 pounds.

January 04, 2005 2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home