Life is Grand!!!

Monday, January 03, 2005

The Day Is Here!

Okay people, are you ready? It's time to give up the junk food. Put down the leftover Christmas cookies. Throw away the hardened fudge. It's time to lose 40 pounds!

Okay Drifter, it's coming. I will have my current weight in this post. That means that you also need to post your weight since you said, "I'll show you mine.....if you show me yours!!!!!" So you had better get to it. I want to know your weight by the end of the day.

Btw, here is the list of people in our online weight loss challenge(so far):
Trinity
Ghraper
Guru
Loelsh
Drifter
Woman from Ill(?)

If there is anyone else out there who wants to join, let me know so I can add you to the support group list.

Okay, it's time to reveal. I stepped on the scale this morning and I weigh a whopping 205! That's right, I am back over 200 again. But here is the thing. I will be below 200 by the end of this week! I want to be at 198 by next Sunday. I think it is definitely possible to accomplish this.

Diet life is grand!

4
Blogger Pete said...

My weigh in was at 292 (yes, I am ashamed). So, I was about to have to take drastic measures anyway, since if I ever get to 300, I am killing myself.

Here we go on our way down!

January 03, 2005 8:52 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

One of my good friends, Princess J, emailed me today wanting to join the weight lose list. She has 10 pounds that she wants to loose. I know that 10 pounds is not alot, but have you ever tried losing the last 10 pounds of your weight lose goal? She has always been slender, but she wants to firm up. Wish her luck!

January 03, 2005 11:04 AM

 
Blogger G said...

I weighed in this morning at 10 lbs. Unfortunately the scale had already gone around once.

Good luck Princess J. Welcome aboard.

January 03, 2005 8:07 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Ok, ok, since everyone else is posting their weight, I suppose I will too. I mean, everybody already knows I'm fat just by looking at me. I weighed in at 230 lbs this morning. So, unfortunately, I did gain back all the weight I lost after having Luke. But...let the downward slide begin!!

January 03, 2005 9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home