Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

My Sis Part 2

Okay, I my sis and her new guy were supposed to have dinner here at my house yesterday. Check out the post talking about it here. Well, that didn't happen. I guess she and her man had a difference in opinion and I am thanking God for it!

Here is the story that I got from my sis: She was talking to her man yesterday and he was hung over from the night before. She was supposed to go drinking with him, but a she decided to take a baby sitting job instead. It's a good thing too since he volunteered to be her designated driver. (Anyone else seeing him possibly taking advantage of my drunk sis here?)

Anyway, he had a headache and wasn't feeling well. I bet he felt even worse when my sis told him that they were going to fast. She wanted to slow things down a bit, but he (of course) disagreed with her. This is when my sis started to get emotional because she knew that the end of the relationship was near. She raised her voice and he didn't like it. He told her that she needed to change the way she was and that she needed to not be so emotional about "small things"(like her virginity?).

He then told her that he would not be joining her for dinner with me and lunch with the parents today. She was okay with this, but then started freaking out. She came over to my home and we were able to talk for several hours. After seeing a movie together, she had a really funny feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was afraid that he would try to come over to her home late in the night. Since she doesn't know him, she of course didn't know if he would be the kind of man to do this.

We then went to her house to pick up some of her clothes so that she could stay the night with me. It's a good thing that she did because he called her cell phone at 1am looking for her! I guess he had been calling her home for a while. I don't know what his problem is.

I am so glad that this guy is almost past tense. She deserves soooo much better. I know the right guy is out there somewhere for her, but she is too impatient to look for him.

Ahhhh sisters, gotta love them.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home