Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Phantom Of The Opera



Plot Outline: A disfigured musical genius, hidden away in the Paris Opera House, terrorizes the opera company for the unwitting benefit of a young protege whom he trains and loves.
From here.

My sis and I just saw the Phantom movie and I must say that I liked it. I had seen the theatrical production of it in high school with the 8 people in my senior class. I enjoyed it then and my mom even bought me a $20 phantom shirt that I wore two times. Yipee!

Anyway, if you like musicals, you would love this movie. I got goose pimples several times because of the great singing. I love the story and the movie really brought me in. So, if you are gay or if you are a girl, you will love this movie. Guys, take your woman to see this. She will love you for it!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home