Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Roswell

As most of you know, I am a huge Roswell fan. I eventually want the series collection on dvd. I was still able to watch this show at 4 on the SciFi Channel till recently. When my show wasn't on for a week, I was upset(and still am upset). I went to SciFi.com to find out what they did to my show. It turns out that with the new year, the show has a new schedule. I am so pissed of right now because this channel will only have Roswell shown one to two days a month. It will be a full day of the show, but I want my daily Roswell back! I will have to wait till June 28th for the show to go back to it's normal time!

I know, I know, I am getting upset over a tv show. But, I just happen to love Roswell. Is that so wrong?

1
Blogger G said...

That STINKS! It's way worse than Cartoon Network switching up the Family Guy schedule. Atleast it's still on every day. I don't even watch Roswell, but I hate it when show schedules change like that.

January 05, 2005 4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home