Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Lois And Clark



I am soooo very excited. It is rumored that Lois and Clark: The Adventures of Superman will be out on dvd this year. I loved this series and I currently have all the episodes on crappy vhs. I have wanted this dvd collection for years now! I even signed the online petition to have it on dvd.

Anyone else out there a fan of the show?

2
Blogger Pete said...

I was a big fan of the show. I watched it just about every week. It started to suck after they got together. It is like most shows with that kind of tension... you are dying for the characters to get together, but when they do, it's like the writers run out of ideas!

I didn't realize that you had all of the eppys on VHS. Maybe I'll check some out sometime.

January 04, 2005 12:46 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I think the show lost some of it's spark when Lois(Hatcher) cut her hair. I liked it better longer.

January 04, 2005 1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home