Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Nada

I really don't have anything to write about today. Nothing has changed, nothing is going on. Just here, trying to lose weight and trying to not eat everything in sight.

I am down a few pounds, but I will reveal my new weight on Monday along with everyone else. I do need to buy a new scale. If I get on it a few times in a row, it gives me a different number every time, especially if I change the leg I put on first. I end up weighing less if I put my right foot on the scale first. So, I now use my right foot first every time.

Maybe I will have more to talk about this evening, but I wouldn't count on it.

Life is grand people!


1
Blogger Sister Sunshine said...

Good luck with your weight loss! I thought you might enjoy this article about "Why the Scale Lies": http://skwigg.com/id12.html

January 09, 2005 6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home