Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, January 08, 2005

What Flavor Are You?


What Flavour Are You? Buzz buzz, I am Coffee flavoured.Buzz buzz, I am Coffee flavored.


I am popular in the workplace, even though I am often bitter. I am energetic to the point of being frenetic; buzz buzz, out of my way. I tend to overwork myself and need periods of recovery time.

What Flavor Are You?

2
Blogger Pete said...

I am Chocolate Flavoured.

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt.

January 08, 2005 4:35 PM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

I am a subtle taste, like Pine.

I am a quiet, fresh taste, almost more of a scent than a flavour. You will be aware of me, but not quite remember me without being reminded. Not that I'm boring; on the contrary, I'm just a little outside the ordinary.

January 08, 2005 6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home