Life is Grand!!!

Monday, January 10, 2005

I Like Mondays

Yes, that's right, I like Mondays. Let me tell ya why. Monday is a chore day so the day goes by very quickly. I have laundry and dishes from the weekend that need to be done on this day as well as getting back in to the routine of watching three boys. So far today I have done four loads of laundry, a load of dishes, and I have stripped and re-made the bed with clean sheets. I have also cleaned/straightened my bedroom and my son's messy room. I plan on cleaning all the floors in the house tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun! (rrrrright)

Mondays are grand!

4
Blogger G said...

My goodness woman!!! what's next...you gonna polish the doorstops and dust the crawl space? You sure are working hard for your money. Wait a minute. You don't get paid for that stuff. Anyway, I'm sooo looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor.

January 10, 2005 2:49 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

4 loads of laundry, huh? Sounds like me! I am constantly doing, folding, and putting away laundry. It is definately a never-ending chore.

January 10, 2005 6:14 PM

 
Blogger G said...

As we lose weight, the clothes we buy will be smaller. That means more items per load, and consequently, fewer loads of laundry to do.

January 10, 2005 7:19 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yup, 4 loads. I do one load a day and since I don't do laundry on the weekends, that pushes my two weekend loads to Monday. Also, since I stripped the bed, you have to add an extra load for all the sheets, blankets, and pillow cases which makes 4 loads.

Ditto on the never-ending.

January 10, 2005 9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home