Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Early To Bed, Late To Rise

I went to bed pretty early last night. It's been a long time since I have gone to bed before 11. Since I was so tired, I was in bed by 10:15 and asleep 15 minutes later. It felt good going to bed right as I was getting sleepy.

Besides being so tired, I went to bed early because I wanted to be up by 6 to go get the newly released dvd, The Village. This movie just came out today and I wanted to buy it as soon as possible. I even have a gift cert given to me by Guru and Lo for Christmas especially for this purchase. They know what I like!

Only one thing, or should I say person, stopped me from going- my son. Around 4 this morning, I noticed my son was in my bed. Neither myself or my hubby put him there and I didn't even hear the boy come into the room. He must of had a bad dream and climbed into the bed between the hubby and I. After noticing him, I got up to shut the bedroom door so the cat wouldn't get out. In doing this, my son stirred. After getting back in bed, he snuggled up next to me and started playing with my bottom lip(He always does this when he is tired or half asleep). This kept me up for the next couple of hours till my alarm clock went off at 6. I tried to leave, but the boy wouldn't have it. As it turns out, I was not able to go to the store like I had planned. Being a mother always comes first.

Hopefully I will have time to go buy it today. My sis is planning on coming over tonight to watch the movie with me. I might go after the youngest is picked up. Only time will tell.

The life of a mother is grand!


1
Blogger G said...

Well, did you enjoy the movie as much as you knew you would?

January 12, 2005 8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home