Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sore Knees

The autistic boy had a birthday party last night at Magic Mountain. This place has games, putt-putt, go-carts, batting cages, and a kids gym. My son and I had a lot of fun together. We played in the kids gym which is a huge play area filled with tubes, a ball pit, and slides. My son spent most of his time in the ball pit. While my sis watched the boy, I followed the autistic boy all throughout the tubes. He was so fast! I could barely keep up with him. It was great exercise, but now my knees are killing me. I spent a lot of time on my hands and knees crawling through kid sized tubes.

They had pizza for the party, but I was a good girl and only had one piece of cheese pizza. I also only had a few bits of leftover cake that my son didn't want(because the icing was gone). I definitely worked it off by the time I left! I should go there every night for my evening exercise. (Gotta love sarcasm!)

3
Blogger loelsh said...

Sounds like fun! I know I had fun going through those tunnels and playing in the ball pit at Ben's party there.

January 13, 2005 11:01 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I'm sure that you had fun, but there are better ways to get sore knees than crawling through tubes! ;-)

January 13, 2005 4:03 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I knew I would get a comment about sore knees, I just expected it to cum from Drifter. Way to go on filling that void left by the 'I can't blog any more unless I want to get fired' guy.

January 13, 2005 4:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home