Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Weigh In

Well the hubby and I got a new scale last night. I knew that our dial scale was not accurate, but I weighed less on it then our old digital. Well, when I weighed myself this morning on the new scale, I was at 200.2! My dial scale was off by 10 pounds! I feel like I am starting over. I know I have lost 15 pounds so far, but when I add 10 pounds to my weight, my goal weight of 160 seems even farther away. At least I am a quarter away through the challenge.

I did my Tae Bo this morning and my waist is feeling it right now. My stomach muscles are sore, but it's a good pain. I haven't felt them since...umm never. I need to keep this up so my stomach becomes somewhat flat. I will never have a completely flat stomach since having a baby has stretched it out.

Oh well, diet life is grand!





Make your own at here.

1
Blogger loelsh said...

I forgot to check in yesterday with my "progress". I only lost 1 lb last week. Very discouraging since I am definately eating less than I was and eating healthier foods and working out more and only lost one friggin' pound!!! Whatever! So I'm at 224. I think I'm just doomed to be fat forever!

January 18, 2005 2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home