Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Constantine

I think this is a first for me. I have actually seen three movies this week. And, all three movies just came to the theater within the past two weeks.

My sis and I went out again tonight and we saw Constantine. Over all, the movie was enjoyable and had some awesome special effects. The story has a lot of information and you have to keep up with it. My sister had a lot of questions after the movie was over. She was getting confused because of all the religious fact and fiction throughout the movie. She wanted to make sure that there was no son of the devil and that there is no devil's Bible. I reassured her that there isn't after talking about one of the movie characters-Gabriel. My sis recognized the name, but was not sure where in the Bible this angel is mentioned. I just so happened to have a Bible in the car and was able to show her some verses. I guess she is just to easily swayed by the writers in Hollywood.



After the movie talk, we were able to just sit and actually have a long conversation with each other. We talked about everything...from boobs to adoption to the holes in her jeans. I had a great time with her and ended up getting home two hours after the movie had ended.

What a wonderful night!

5
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that we got to see the preview for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It looks amazing!

I saw the preview earlier today on Amazon.com, but there is nothing like seeing it on the big screen!

February 19, 2005 2:08 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Well, there is something called The Devil's Bible. There is also a Satanic Bible.

I'm not sure what they were referring to in the movie (if either of the two, probably the latter).

February 19, 2005 9:06 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Sorry, I guess I wrote that wrong. I know there is a Devil's Bible, but I had to explain why the extra verses were wrong and untruthful.

In the movie, the characters had to look up a verse in the 17th chapter of 2 Corinthians.(This book of the Bible only goes up to chapter 13.) My sis and I talked about where these verses came from and why they were included in The Devil's Bible and not in The Holy Bible.

February 19, 2005 2:52 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Ok, so everyone else is commenting on philosophical stuff, but what I'm stuck on is...What was included in the conversations about boobs and adoption?

February 19, 2005 3:18 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

The sis and I talked about how we both have one boob bigger than the other(most of the talk was about our own boobs and not other peoples).

We also talked about how we both want to adopt one day. We would love to foster children just as our parents did. Then, adopt one if we could.

February 20, 2005 9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home