Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Sexy!!!

And one more quickie just for the ladies. I hope you enjoy!

I did. Twice.





"Bill Gates, CEO of Microsoft, reclines on his desk in his office soon after the release of Windows 1.0. 1985 Bellevue, Washington, USA." (He was 30 in these pics)

2
Blogger Pete said...

That is the second time in recent memory that you have posted something that I had on my computer for a 'rainy day' post before I had the chance to use it. (The first was 'Which Website are You')

It's funny, Lo even came across the pictures on the puter and was like, "Who is THIS?"

Maybe I shouldn't hold on to stuff for so long.

February 17, 2005 7:14 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I actually have had the pictures for a while. It was also for a 'rainy day' post. Funny, huh?

February 17, 2005 8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home