Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Thong By Mail

My brother recently got an unusual piece of mail the other day. He opened up the envelope and found a very sexy, very red thong. The thing is that it was the only thing in the envelope and their was no return address. He has no clue from where or from who it came from. He thinks that it might have been one of the other Seniors on his football team, but he can't be sure.

Here's the real kicker. He has been trying to give the thong away. I told him that he should wear it to school on the outside of his clothes one day. He didn't agree and tried to give it to the b-day girl today. My sis refused since she wouldn't be caught dead wearing a thong. So, the sexy underware went home with me. I happen to be the only woman in my family to wear them(I even wore one today) so I guess that's why I got stuck with it. All I have to do is to wash it a few times before I wear it. Like I said, who knows where the thong came from!

Life is grand with a free(hopefully unused) thong!

4
Blogger loelsh said...

You certainly have come a long way in fashion since I met you. When I first met you, you were a jeans and christian themed t-shirt (or ankle length khaki skirt and t-shirt) kinda girl who, I'm sure, would also not be caught dead in a thong!

February 14, 2005 4:21 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

While a teenager, I actually handmade a thong for myself. I never wore it out of the house though. I was just too embarassed to shop for one or to ask my mom to buy me some, so I made my own.

Crazy, huh.

February 14, 2005 6:00 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

You're too funny. Did your mom ever find it?

February 14, 2005 6:35 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

No, my mom never found it. I had a great hiding place!

February 15, 2005 8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home