Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

New And Improved

I've got to tell ya...I love how blogger has updated the comments section. It's great seeing all the other comments left while I leave my own two cents worth. Why didn't they think of this before?

Now, if only they would update my user stats. I would love to see an accurate amount of how many posts I have published. According to them, I have had only 126 posts for 3 months now. Please update this blogger!

Life is grand!

2
Blogger Pete said...

That is so funny. When I saw it, I was thinking about blogging about how much I liked the new comments, as well.

And for the real kicker...

As soon as I saw this change, I went and checked to see if they had updated blog stats or not, so that I could see an accurate count of how often I blog.

Are we a couple of blognerds, or what?

February 10, 2005 11:47 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Hello, my name is Trinity... and I am a blognerd.

February 11, 2005 8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home