Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Slacking Off

I know, I know I am getting behind on blogging. I am just so wiped out today. Actually, I have been tired for a few days now. I just don't have any energy this week and blogging is the last thing on my mind.

It all started on Sunday when the hubby and I cleaned house for the super bowl party. I really got into getting everything clean, even my large crystal display. I took every piece down, washed it, wiped down the cabinet, and placed everything back in it's proper stop. It was a lot of work, but it looks great! I also did so much extra detail cleaning(that I don't do that often) while getting ready to have company over. It was just the mood I was in. But, now I am suffering. I am so tired after all the cleaning and hosting a party this weekend, that I couldn't get through the day without resting.

I am also trying to take it easy so that I don't get frustrated with watching all three boys this week(and the next two weeks). I really want to be relaxed and ready for anything with the crazy boys. I am resting every moment I get which is making me drowsy all day.

Life is grand when you are exhausted!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home