Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Good Deal!

The hubby and I recently went shopping at JCPenney's outlet store. Wow, did we find some bargains! My hubby found a long sleeve blue polo for $2.99. I found three sweaters for $1.99 apiece, really cute brown coords for $4.99 and a green corduroy jacket also for $4.99. Then I quickly looked in the children's section. I found two pairs of pants and an adorable shirt all for $1 apiece! I love deals like that. By the time we left the store, we had spent $23 on a bag full of clothes.

Life is grand with sales!

2
Blogger loelsh said...

Why can I never find deals like that? I go to the same stores you go to and NEVER find anything I like for that cheap! Burlington, JC penny outlet, whatever, no deals when Lo shops! Maybe they don't discount fat womens' clothing? O well.

February 04, 2005 10:41 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Okay first off, you are not fat.

Although they had a lot of smalls and mediums, I was successful in finding my xl clothing. I found most of it in the petite(because of my shortness) section, but I am sure they have larges in the tall section as well. I thought about going back and getting a better look through the kids clothing to find more deals.

You should definitely go and check out the deals before the sale ends this weekend.

February 04, 2005 11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home