Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

And One More Thing

I forgot to mention that I got to eat a piece of cake yesterday for my b-day. Well actually, it was only half a piece since the hubby and I shared it. We went to Applebees for dinner to try out some of their new Weight Watchers items. We had about 270 calories apiece for dinner, so we decided to get some dessert. The chocolate raspberry layer cake was our dessert of choice. It only had 230 calories which was cut in half since it was shared. It was pretty tasty, but I didn't care for the icing. I think there was cream cheese(Yuck!) in it so, my hubby took it upon himself to eat it for me. How thoughtful!




Btw, here are a few more new searches that brought up my wonderful blog:

Google- I See Love(I am the only site listed!)
AltaVista- long wongs wing sauce recipe(#4)
Google- girl in white bra and pannies

Life is grand when you can have a low cal piece of cake on your birthday!

1
Blogger Pete said...

The reason that your site was the only one that came up on that "I see love" search was because that search was limited to your site. In the URL for it, it has the argument sitesearch=trinity13.blogspot.com or something like that. That is what happens if you search from the Blogger toolbar at the top of someone's page.

I wanted to search and see when you had mentioned that song. The reference that I found was when you were filling out that quiz and it was done after I had made the CD. But, no worries, I've downloaded the song and will issue you a proper replacement. Sorry for my ineptitude.

Life is grand when people are searching for your site!

February 02, 2005 2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home