Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

And The Survey Says...

The high school years...

What year was it?
1994-1998

What was your favorite outfit?
Black jeans, colored t-shirt, and a vest.

What was up with your hair?
I had major bangs in high school. I went through a permed hair phase then a red-head phase.

Who were your best friends?
Princess J, Caren, Nancy

What did you do after school?
Listen to music in my car with my friend Caren or involved in school play rehearsals.

Where did you work?
I worked in a second run movie theater for $5.75 an hour. I learned how to do just about every job in the theater. I quit right before they asked me to manage at a different location.

Did you take the bus?
I never took the bus since I went to private schools.

Who did you have a crush on?
The better question to ask is who didn't I have a crush on. I crushed on a guy from school, a hottie at work, and a cutie from church to name a few.

Did you fight with your parents?
Not a lot. I went thought a rebellious stage around 11, but had mellowed out by high school.

Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
Wil Wheaton(Wesley on Star Trek, TNG), Brad Pitt(still do!), and too many more to count.

Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?
I made three trips to my locker a day. One in the morning to get all my books for the morning classes. One during lunch to get my food and exchange morning books for afternoon books. And, one after school to only take home the books needed for homework(usually all of them!)

Did you have a 'clique'?
In a senior class of 8, it's would have been hard to form a clique. The class did kind of split in two and I also paired up with the same person(PJ every time!) with partner assignments.

Did you have "The Max" like Zach Kelly and Slater?
We had the Dairy Hut, which we called the Dairy Slut and Wendy's. Caren and I would go there at least once a week to share a frosty and some fries(which we dunked in our frosty).

Admit it, were you popular?
Ummm, by the time I was a Senior, yes. Everyone in our 8 person class were great friends and we all loved each other. The other grades made us popular.

Who did you want to be just like?
I wanted to just be me(only thinner).

What did you want to be when you grew up?
I could never choose. I wanted to be an artist, a teacher, a missionary, a pastor's wife, an engineer, a police officer... I could go on and on.

Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
I thought I would have 4 years of college under me, married, and having babies(Well, I have no college, but I am married with a 2 year old).

1
Blogger Trinity13 said...

This are PJ's answers to the survey:

What year was it?
1994-1998
What was your favorite outfit?
-Jeans and a t shirt with maybe a flannel shirt from my dad's closet
What was up with your hair?
-I had bangs at one point, then grew them out. I had ton's of different hair colors. I finally got it my senior year!
Who were your best friends?
-Trinity13, Kenny, Michelle, Darcey, Andy
What did you do after school?
-Homework, talked on the phone for hours
Where did you work?
-Cracker Barrel - which Kenny and I lovingly referred to it as the "Crack House"
Did you take the bus?
-For 2 years
Who did you have a crush on?
-Everyone! And they so had one on me! Dreaming!
Did you fight with your parents?
-Not a lot. only when I did something wrong
Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
-Leo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp.
Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?
-No, I made frequent trips to the locker. That is where all the gossip happened.
Did you have a 'clique'?
-In a senior class of 8, it's would have been hard to form a clique.
Did you have "The Max" like Zach Kelly and Slater?
-No not that I can remember
Admit it, were you popular?
-Popular with my friends, yes!
Who did you want to be just like?
-My friend Michelle. She was super skinny and got EVERY guy!
What did you want to be when you grew up?
-A therapist, a singer an artist
Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
-Some where wonderful! I made it!

February 01, 2005 1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home