Life is Grand!!!

Monday, January 31, 2005

Early B-day Dinner

Every year about this time, I get treated for dinner by my parents. Tonight I choose Smokey Bones. I love their grilled chicken flatbread sandwich and I order it every time I go. It is so very yummy. After ordering, my parents pulled out the gifts. They gave me the gift from my favorite bro-an exercising mat. It's just what I needed to do a couple of my Tae Bo tapes.

Then they pulled out a bag of goodies from them. Inside I found a beautiful charm bracelet. On it was one charm with my son's name and birth stone on it. How very thoughtful of them. I also found my newly fixed 14K gold bracelet. It had broken a few weeks ago and my mom had her jeweler fix it. Besides the jewelry in the bag, I found a CD-the soundtrack of Roswell. As most of you know, I LOVE this show. They also bought me season 2(they couldn't find season 1) of Roswell on DVD! Ohhhh, I love it!

I'm not sure when I am going to be able to watch it. I don't have a lot of time during the day, but I could watch an episode around 4. That was the time it was on the SciFi channel. I'm still not sure if I am going to exchange season 2 for the first season. I will eventually buy season 1, but I am not sure if I want to watch the seasons out of order.

After dinner, we(my mom, dad, hubby, son, and myself) all went to Walmart down the street and spent way too much money! I will have to let my hubby G blog about that later. It's all his fault. Heehee!

Life is grand when you are spending money you don't have...yet.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home