Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

BlogShares

BlogShares is a fantasy stock market where weblogs are the companies. Players invest fictional dollars on shares in blogs. Blogs are valued by their incoming links and add value to other blogs by linking to them. Prices can go up or down based on trading and the underlying value of the blog.

I found a link to this site through The Reluctant Housewife(I hope you don't mind that I am stealing this post idea). According to BlogShares, my blog is worth $3,815.65. Seriously, check it out here. At the bottom of the page, you will see two lists- incoming and outgoing links. Simply find your blog and click on the link to see how you are worth.

Well, how much? I could just post the worth of the half a dozen people who visit me, but I am too lazy. Life is grand that way!

2
Blogger Veruca Salt said...

you always find the best links! and supposedly my blog is worth $17,388.72 - I wonder if I can cash out and buy a car...

January 28, 2005 3:28 PM

 
Blogger G said...

Mine is worth $2496.66. Who knew?

January 28, 2005 11:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home