Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Stupid Chain Mail

My crazy sis is at it again. Today she sent me another chain letter. Here it is:

The One You Love
Don't ever leave the one you love for the one you like, because
the one you like will leave you for the one they love. Tonight
your true love will realize how much they love you between 1
and 4 in the morning. Tomorrow the shock of your life will
occur. If you break the chain you will have bad luck for 10 yrs
if you don't pass this on to 15 people in 15 mins. If you get
it back it means you're a true friend.
You are a true friend!


If this email isn't crazy enough, she sent it to my mom and my grandma(among 13 others) who are both happily married. What was my sister thinking? Does she really believe in this stuff? I guess I am not her true friend since I didn't send it back to her.

Btw, I would love to know who starts this crap.

Life is grand with chain mail!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home