Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Stupid Monitor

Okay, I have to make this quick. My computer monitor is going crazy. I have wanted to blog for hours now, but the monitor is constantly changing the size of what I am viewing. Everything keeps getting squeezed together into the center of the screen. It's very annoying! I am having a hard time even reading this because the words are all smashed together. I hope I will be able to do one more blog today, if the monitor will allow it. As of right now, I am not even sure I will be able to post this. I guess only time will tell.

Life is grand with a crazy monitor!

2
Blogger Pete said...

Did G-Wie take a look at it when he was home for a few minutes earlier? Is the monitor itself fried?

January 22, 2005 10:21 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

G looked at it last night and this morning. He is not sure if we need a new monitor or not. It is working okay right now, but who knows how long that will last.

January 23, 2005 10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home