Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A Real Post

Sorry, I haven't posted anything of real substance for a while. I just love posting quizzes and interesting questionnaires. Always good times!

Today was a pretty good day since I didn't have to watch the youngest boy. His mom's school was cancelled today on account of snow. Yeah snow!

I was able to do some households chores since the red-head and my son played so well today. I cleaned both bathrooms and pick up my bed room. I also did some laundry since the red-head peed through his pants. At least he was well behaved today. Speaking of being well behaved, the two boys were not themselves. They played together quietly for a few hours. Who are these kids? I know this won't won't be the case come Friday, but it was nice while it lasted.

I should have a wonderful day tomorrow. I go to the autistic boy's home in the morning and then I only have the red-head to watch all day. I just love Thursdays.

I will be dropping my son off at my mom's house later this evening. He loves his grammie time. I also love that he has one night a week with her for some bonding time. It also gives me a chance to have some me time.

I hope everyone else has a good Thursday. Just remember, life is grand!

1
Blogger loelsh said...

Sounds great! I also used to have some me time once a week when my mom took the girls, but, I haven't got to have much of it this past year. Enjoy it!! :)

January 19, 2005 9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home