Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

PDA

entrancing
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



holding hands
hand holding - you like to be in constant physical
contact with your special someone but you don't
want to take things too quickly.


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


3
Blogger Pete said...

My kiss, though I disagree that I kiss this way, the quiz is what kind of kiss are you and I guess that as a personality I am:
You have a dominant kiss- you take charge and make sure your partner can feel it! Done artfully, it can be very satisfactory if he/she is into you playing the dominant role MEORW!

My PDA is:
hand holding - you like to be in constant physical contact with your special someone but you don't want to take things too quickly.

(pete's note)
I don't know about that too quickly. I remember what Pastor Tom said about hand holding and it leading to bigger things. "BRING THEM ON!", I say.

January 19, 2005 6:44 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

PJ's results: Like Guru, she is also a dominant type of kisser. Her sign of affection is a cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be close to your special someone and feel warm, comfortable, and needed.

January 19, 2005 2:19 PM

 
Blogger G said...

I tried to post my results yesterday but it wouldn't go through for some reason. Anyway, they were the same as PJ's on both counts

January 20, 2005 7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home