Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

In Memory

In Loving Memory of You
by Debbie Heydrick

Quietly I'm remembering you
in the silence of my heart.
Each thought of you, a treasure
while we are now apart.

At times I'm filled with longing;
Your face I'd love to see,
To feel your warmth, to hear your voice,
to have you here with me.

But God has a plan; He created you
and numbered all your days.
May he hold you in His loving arms
and surround me with His grace.

With the hope of reunion in Heaven one day,
I entrust you in His care.
Cherished memories of you live on in my heart.
Your life is a gift we share.

In Memory of Jean, my mother-in-law: March 22, 1958-January 23, 2004
We love you and will see you soon.

1
Blogger G said...

That's very nice. Thank you for posting it.

January 24, 2005 8:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home